Heavy Rain forecast on Saturday delays further final harvest until Sunday 7th October

October 5, 2018

 

 

Heavy rain is forecast tomorrow - Saturday so we are planning to take a day away from picking and pick the final rows on Sunday 7th. If you are able to join us on Sunday (hopefully sunny!) bring secateurs and gloves plus sturdy footwear. We should finish mid afternoon so join us for harvest buffet and Chet Valley Wines after picking on Sunday around 3-ish. Learn more about wine making with the winemaker John Hemmant. Watch his press in action!  

 

Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Please reload

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Please reload

Archive
Please reload

Search By Tags

I'm busy working on my blog posts. Watch this space!

Please reload

Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
  • Twitter Basic Square
  • Google+ Basic Square