Rain on Saturday delays further final harvest until Sunday 7th October
Heavy rain is forecast tomorrow - Saturday so we are planning to take a day away from picking and pick the final rows on Sunday 7th. If you are able to join us bring secateurs and gloves plus sturdy footwear. We should finish mid afternoon so join us for harvest buffet and Chet Valley Wines after picking on Sunday around 3-ish. Learn more about wine making with the winemaker John Hemmant. Watch his press in action!